Executive summary of the new method, part 4:
The Walsh Codes with higher amount of chips have been examined too, e.g. N=16, N=32: The ideal, unambiguous signal peak is created in the receiver thru the coding method; i.e. the code length (and withit the processing gain and amount of subscribers in the same frequency channel respectively) of up to 1000 or more are now feasible; Up to now Gold Codes and Walsh Codes could not be applied without additional measures.
The demand in mobile radio communication for more and more subscribers with higher and higher requirements of data rates and quality has to be satisfied within the next generation of 5G.
For this, one has to take full advantage of the here arising new possibilities with the perfect coding method in view of the limited frequency resources and high antenna infrastructure cost.
The obvious advantages of the new perfect code algorithm comprise:
- Enhanced processing gain for detection in noisy or jamming radio environment while also giving higher data rate possibilities
- Higher data rates when using parallel coded transmission
- Lower power level required and less accurate power control loop
- Latency periods and interruptions reduced
- More subscribers per antenna through maximum code set (super-orthogonal)
- Excellent reliability of transmission and substantially reduced bit error rate
- Anti-jamming capability and stability against interfering signals
- Multiple-access-interference-free- CDMA, perfect separation
- Multipath-intereference-free CDMA (stability against reflexions)
- Overlay with existing radio systems is possible
- Asynchronous uplink transmission possible
- Lower power reduces health risks of electromagnetic radiation